Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Blog Series: The Top 25 Most Cited of JPSP

I am embarking on a new blog post series that will examine the Top 25 Most Cited articles from the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology and Personality and Social Psychology Review - THE major journals of my field. 

Some of them will be related to topics I have already posted about, such as gender. 

I am not going in order of where they fell on the top 25, because, well, I don't want to. Knowing me, they will end up in the order of which they interested me. 

The first post in this series, which I hope to get up in the next couple of days, is on gender differences in sex drive. Here is the citation if you'd like to read it for yourself beforehand:

Baumeister, R. F., Catanese, K. R., & Vohs, K. D. (2001). Is there a gender difference in strength of sex drive? Theoretical views, conceptual distinctions, and a review of relevant evidence. Personality and Social Psychology Review,  5(3), 242-273.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Interesting idea! I look forward to reading :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...