This post over at The Domestic Diva in which she lays out her Bucket List inspired me to come up with my own, as I said in the comments over there, "to remind myself there is more to life than dirty diapers and sleepless nights!"
So here is mine, numbered but not in any particular order:
1. Visit every major city in Europe.
2. Earn a graduate degree. In something.
3. Take a jetski out on open ocean.
4. Sleep overnight on the beach, like maybe in a tent.
5. Ride a horse on the beach. (Has to be in Mexico, it's illegal in the US!)
6. Pet a killer whale.
7. Visit Disneyworld, with or without children.
8. Pet a tiger cub.
9. Go out for one fantastic, Sex & The City-type night out in NYC.
10. See the sunrise from Haleakala crater on Maui. (Didn't do this during the honeymoon.)
11. To snowboard for real. At least once. Preferably in Alaska when it's 50 degrees outside.
This is all I"ve got for now, but I'm sure I'll be adding to this as time goes on. What about you guys? What's on YOUR bucket list?
Is He Salty?
1 day ago