Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Things I Intend to Blog About

Think of this as my blogger to-do list. I don't want to forget to blog about any of these topics, so I figure I'll put the list up here. That way, when I find myself bored (as if) I will have fresh stuff to include even if there is absolutely nothing else interesting going on in my life or the world. So, in no particular order:

The experience of being an anonymous egg donor

This new wave of first time moms

Some of the pointless research that people are getting paid to do

Some of the pointless research that I would like to get paid to do

Being a not-so-old nontraditional student in class with a bunch of 18yr olds

My mentor, and why she is the greatest person on earth

Applying to grad school

My absolute favorite drink recipes

I think that oughta do it for now. I feel like I had a lot more ideas last night....


2 comments:

Isis the Scientist said...

I'm really enjoying the blog, JLK, and hope you get to all of these.

Isis

JLK said...

Thanks, Dr. Isis! That means a lot. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...