Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here Goes Nothing

I've become a bit addicted to the blogosphere recently. I had been blogging on a very public, very conspicuous website and while I intend to maintain said blog, I thought I might like to take a gander at blogging where no one knows me. My inspiration do so came from the very talented Dr Isis, and if I'm able to be even half as interesting as she is, I will be satisfied. 

I intend for this to be my outlet. So if you don't want to know about my personal life, my academic struggles, my job, then you probably won't be interested. I intend to include the coolest, newest stuff from the social sciences that I have read or come across, but I'm not making any promises. 

Because sometimes, I just need to bitch. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...