5 Things I was Doing 10 years Ago:
1. Going through my parents' divorce.
2. Being a bratty teenager.
3. Skipping school at every opportunity.
4. Smoking in the bathroom at school when I couldn't skip.
5. Dyeing my hair jet black.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Get some sleep for a change, because I'm running on only 2 hours rest right now.
2. Make my amazing spinach dip and then gorge myself on it, easing the guilt by pairing it with low fat multigrain tortilla chips and reminding myself of all the fiber that's in spinach.
3. This is already done, but it WAS on my to-do list. Met with my grad student research partner to draft a coding guide for the second part of our 3-part study.
4. Intended to work on an application essay for grad school, but decided I didn't get enough sleep for it to make any sense.
5. Watch ER, The Daily Show, and Colbert online before going to bed.
5 Snacks I Love:
1. Multigrain tortilla chips with my homemade spinach dip...YUM
4. Cheddar Chex Mix
5. Cucumber slices dipped in ranch dressing.
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Buy a house with a library in it so I can finally have a place that will fit all of my books.
2. Quit my job now instead of waiting to start a PhD program
3. Spend all my newfound free time after quitting my job reading all those books I own and haven't gotten around to yet.
4. Buy more books.
5. Pay off my parents' mortgages.
5 Places I've Lived:
1. 2 hours away from the nearest beach
2. 15 minutes away from the nearest beach
3. 1 hour away from the "fake" beach
4. In the "shady" part of the city
5. In the "nicer" part of the city
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Field Sales Representative
2. Territory Manager
3. Sales Consultant
4. Bridal Consultant
5. On-Campus Marketing Representative
5 People I'll Tag That I Don't Know Enough About:
3. Dr. Odyssey
4. Sandy Shoes
5. Comrade Physioprof (because I think it'd be fun)