Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pillow Talk

Last night my husband and I were laying in bed, about to go to sleep when the following conversation took place:

Me: Well, so I'd cuddle up to you, but since you said you don't like that, I'll just stay over here on my side.

A: I never said I don't like it.

Me: Yes you did. You said "I don't enjoy it."

A: Exactly. It's not that I don't like it. It's that it's not enjoyable.


Me: WTF?! *giggles*

A: What?

Me: LOL. You're kidding me, right?

A: .............

Me: You know, it's not that it isn't fun, it's that it just plain sucks for me. *laughing*

A: *Trying not to laugh* Shut up.

Me: You know, it's not that I'm not attracted to you, it's that you're an ugly sack of shit. **convulsing with laughter**

A: *stifling giggles* Oh, go to sleep.

5 minutes of quiet pass.......

Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A: *SNORE*



Some quick begging - if you like my blog, please take a moment to click the banner below to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. My current ranking is absolutely pathetic and I need the positive reinforcement to keep up my motivation. And, ya know, my self-esteem and what-not.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to cuddle until it's time to go to sleep. Then I do NOT want to be touched.

JLK said...

You sound just like my husband. Except for the part where your statement makes sense, anyway. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...